COWORKING SHARED KITCHENS
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE PRODUCTION PRICING
- PREP provides a complete Shared kitchens space with NSF certified commercial equipment, featuring 10 kitchen stations, reservable private workspaces and lockable dry, refrigerated and freezer storage.
- Stay agile as you grow, with just a one-year minimum membership for easier expansion as your business grows.
- Online scheduling allows for flexible and customizable production shifts. Bookings can be edited, deleted and extended on your smartphone or computer.
PREP KITCHEN PRICING
The shared kitchen at PREP is full of every type of food entrepreneur there is – from bakers to speciality food producers to juice manufacturers. You have the support PREP’s management, mentors, food professionals and other culinary entrepreneurs to share ideas, resources and success.
PREP helps with licensing and permitting, and our relationships with third party vendors who can help with recipe development, food safety training, packaging, labeling, marketing and on and on.
PREP is a platform for Atlanta’s creative food entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams. Many of PREP’s producers are now in major grocery chains, specialty retail chains and sell their products not just regionally, but nationally.
Are you next?
PREP COWORKING SHARED KITCHEN EQUIPMENT LIST
- 6 Ranges (6 Burners)
- Grill char countertop
- Char flat top counter
- Steam kettle
- 2 Tilt Skillets
- 3 Double stack convection ovens
- 2 Double stack convection ovens (No Meat/Vegetables)
- 2 Double stack convection ovens (Bakers Only)
- 10/20/30/60 quart mixers
- 2 Induction cooker
- Vegetable washing sink
- Can Opener
- Proofing cabinet
- Wooden Tables (2)
- Utility racks
- Dollies & Carts
- Sheet pan racks
- Dish sanitizing sinks
Business Development Services to help accelerate your food business growth
Assistance in bringing products to market
Packaging and Labeling assistance
24/7 access-controlled facility
Equipment usage orientation
Customer facing entrances with loading area for potential retail sales
Wholesale Food and Supply Procurement through Gordon Food Service partnership
Access to 3rd Party Service Amenities- Accounting, Marketing & Web Developers
Easy access to I-285
3 conference rooms
Waste oil recycling