- Access to PREP’s lead generation marketing
(we find the gigs!)
- Truck parking with generator hook ups
- Licensing guidance
- Business mentorship
- Business address
- Metered food truck parking space
- Water refill station
- Ice program
- Multiple conference rooms & workstations
- Event space
Your mobile food service operations
Food trucks and other mobile food service operations are all the rage and a great way to launch a new food business. The comparatively low overhead makes it an obvious way to get your name in the market and your food in people’s bellies.
“At PREP your can get your own health score and non-shared spaces to prevent cross contamination.”
PREP houses 56 dedicated food truck commissaries (base of operations) for mobile food service operators. At PREP, you benefit from a community of like-minded people who are all selling their specialty food in this very unique way.
MOBILE FOOD SERVICE OPERATOR
1) We offer four different sized dedicated bases of operation for mobile food services. Ranging from 200 ft up too 7,000 sf units. Each unit is fully customizable.
2) Each operator receives their own Health Score.
3) Each commissary is climate controlled, has access to hot/cold water, is equipped with a hand sink, 3-compartment sink, prep sinks (as required) and common mop sinks.
- Access to PREP’s procurement partnership with Gordon Food Service
- Grey Water dumping station
- 24/7 access controlled facility
- Training Courses
- Extensive promotion on social media
- Connections to distributors, retailers, marketing partners, catering clientele and food truck gigs
- Quick access to I-85 and I-285
- Close to Atlanta’s employment density zones
PREP is a proud founding partner in Truck & Tap