More Than Just a Commercial Shared Kitchen
PREP Cook | Create | Connect ® opened in June 2014 with one goal in mind – help build and support small food businesses in Metro Atlanta, by creating a Small Food Business Accelerator to help local entrepreneurs – Bakers, Retail & Wholesale Specialty Food Producers, Food Trucks, Prepared Meals Companies and Caterers – organically scale their businesses without negatively impacting their bottom line.
The PREP facility consists of:
- A fully certified, 10-station, shared-use, commercial kitchen for specialty food producers
- Four dedicated Shared Kitchen spaces for USDA meat producers and gluten free product production, and members who require privacy
- 36 fully certified, dedicated, base of operations for food truck operators
- A full service onsite wholesale food and supply procurement operation which saves members time and money
- Studio Production Kitchen
- Work Stations/Conference Room
- 35 permit-ready and affordable dedicated production spaces
In lieu of traditional contracts, PREP offers membership packages to the Shared-Use Commercial Kitchen, Studio Production Kitchen and the Food Truck Bases-of-Operation, and the Dedicated Production Spaces. Each membership package varies in price, initiation fee and applicable amenity offerings.