Specialty Food Producer Essay Contest
Atlanta’s Next Culinary Adventurer
Win a culinary entrepreneur package worth $9000.00
PREP Cook Create Connect—Atlanta’s food business accelerator and unique shared kitchen facility—invites all of our soon-to-be-famous creative foodie folks to join our essay contest and share their stories! You are the ones who bring that delicious dish or item to gatherings, potlucks, and parties, and keep hearing from friends that you need to start a business and sell it.
You have dreams of being culinary entrepreneurs but find that there is very little support and information on how to get started. This is your chance to start your company! The only rule? Your food product should be an idea that can be permitted under the Georgia Department of Agriculture and contain less than 3% meat!
The writer of the winning essay, hosted by prep, will receive the following:
PREP Cook Create Connect Department of Agriculture Membership $5,050.00
(including guidance with regulations and permitting)
• PREP assistance with Social Media & Search engine marketing & SEO $250.00
• Business development session with PREP Director of Operations – $275.00
• Prager Law – Consultation on branding/trademark search – $1000.00
• ACityDiscount Credit for small wares and utensils – $500.00
• Barcode Warehouse label design/printing – $500.00
• Georgia Restaurant Association – 1 year membership – $350.00
• Bennett Graphics packaging design/printing – $200.00
• Gordon Food Service Credit for food products – $200.00
• Session working with Gordon Foods Chef to develop and perfect the recipe
• Blue Hominy Public Relations 1 hour consultation $150.00
• Georgia Grown 1 year Membership $150.00
• Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs to be used for AG Permitting – $150.00
• Eagle Training Resources ServSafe training class $150.00
• Session with a SCORE business Mentor
To find out more about the essay contest, go to www.PREPatl.com/essay
PREP Cook-Create-Connect is a fully licensed unique shared kitchen concept. Established with one goal in mind
to help build and support small food businesses in Metro Atlanta.
PREP provides state-of-the-art commercial shared kitchen space, test kitchens resources, food procurement and guidance to a talented and creative class of entrepreneurs.
These are specialty food producers, baker, caterers and mobile food service operators, along with the next generation of food artisans. PREP is a privately held company based in Atlanta, GA.
For more information about PREP please call (404) 920-4150
or visit www.PREPatl.com PREP on Facebook – PREP on Twitter – Truck & Tap – Atlanta Food Truck Catering – Essay Contest